If you’re new to my subscription and wondering what is a “Sunday Email”, it’s an email full of my rants, personal tips and opinions on marketing especially in the “internet marketing” niche. Sometimes, opinions on life. Whatever it is… it’ll give you value after spending time reading it. To make sure you won’t miss any future issue, subscriber for free at www.sundayemail.com. You know– sometimes my Sunday Emails can be harsh. But come on, they’re my rants. If I want to keep everyone happy and write about the colorful rainbow, birds chirping, flowers blooming, etc then I should just opens up a nursery home and take care of children.
Re: A New Trend Of Products To Make A Lot Of Money Online
Lately in our internet marketing niche market, there are countless of new products released which gave outrageous promises.
Here’s a question for you… can you spot anything different from among the products below?
(IMPORTANT: None of those are my affiliate links. These are the examples I’ve found out of many “similar” products which I’m not endorsing. Are they good or bad? I don’t know because I never review any of time. If you buy, you buy at your own risk.)
Still wondering what is the answer? The answer is this – you can’t find anything “different”. Yeah, the product could be “DIFFERENT” but they’re all the same for the following:
1. They all have a piece of software that is push button easy which can “magically generate” money from the internet into your bank account (or Paypal account, whatever).
Reality: It’s actually just another piece of software – it could be a keyword tool, submission tool, research tool or anything. Nothing to shout about.
2. After reading the entire webpage (salesletter), it still doesn’t let you know exactly what IS the software. Gone of the days where you’re buying for the software, and not just to know what it is.
Reality: They can’t tell you what the software is because if you know exactly what it does, you might already have that, get it elsewhere or it’s really not that impressive at all.
3. It has over-glorified “proof” of income (or traffic if the course is about generating massive traffic). You’ll see income screen shots after screen shots… saying how much money they’ve made money online with their systems.
Reality: What is the proof to prove that these income claims are real anyway? Big question mark. By the way, I rant about this back in 2008 – in fact, I’ve even record a video to show how you can easily make up fake videos (not just images!). If you want to watch, just click here. Well, maybe these marketers DID make such amount of money but keep in mind that these incomes could be the result of selling you their products or promotions of other stuff that have nothing to do with the methods they’re preaching to you.
4. Most of them bash the Gurus. In my opinion, this is really weird because aren’t the Gurus the good guys (and gals)? Aren’t the Gurus the one who are teaching us about internet marketing in the first place? I mean, I wouldn’t know about internet marketing if no one started teaching years ago. And didn’t they learn all of the marketing strategies from the Gurus? Hhmm.
Reality: Obviously, they know more people failed than achieve success with internet marketing. Bashing the gutus is perhaps the easiest way to build relationship with those who failed by telling them that it’s the Gurus fault for messing up their success.
5. It’s normally a 3-step process – Step 1) download software, Step 2), configure the software and Step 3) make money (or get insane free traffic). Just take a while to digest this – you can be making money online with absolutely no experience or whatever by just following these 3 simple steps and your investment is only $37? Wow. Sign me up dude.
Reality: Step 1) and Step 2) are correct but in between Step 2) to Step 3), there are probably step 2.1, step 2.2, step 2.3…….. to step 126.96.36.199.9 or something absurd.
But are the marketers to be blamed? Nope. It’s human greed because everyone wants to believe this is possible. You see, “wanting to believe” and “a fact” are two different things. Just like, there are some “ambitious” people who will sit all day long “doing” Law of Attraction and hoping that a million dollar will come knocking on their doors. It’s not The Secret of Law of Attraction’s fault… it’s just the people who want to escape the reality that laziness doesn’t brings in the money.
By the way, for the urls I’ve mentioned above… do their systems work? Honestly, I don’t know and I can’t say anything negative about them (since I never bought any of them) because that would be unfair for being judgmental. I really don’t want their fans to start leaving hate comments on my blog today. :-) But keep in mind that one of the products listed there has a 40% refund rate… that’s like almost having 1 person refund for every 2 sales. I mean, I thought 10% was high… 40%!!?? Blows me away.
I know today’s blog post will upset many people and might even enemies. If you don’t like what I said, let me know by leaving your comment. I promise not to take it personally.
Also, free to leave your comment below (I read all of them personally) if you like what you read or find value in it.
P.S: You share this rant? Share it on your Facebook, Twitter and so on by clicking the buttons below: